Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
As you read and enjoy the words written and pictures displayed, we welcome you to enjoy with us often! We invite you to make comments about the posts you read!
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Soccer
Ok ok, I am really enjoying soccer this time around, despite the mosquito issues, it has been a really fun family event. Eric is doing great, lots of goals and gas so much fun. He even cheers his team mates along! Alyson plays at the park, or soccer with Daddy and sometimes even ends ip on the field in the middle of the games. She also takes after her mommy on the snack department! I only played soccer for the snacks when I was little! And little Olivia smiles and looks cute: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It really is a fun family outing, I stopped loving it when all three boys were playing and Aaron was playing on another league in Ardrossan. UGH 'Eric is such a team player, I wish that I was five and his best friend. Don't you?
Alyson is a girl after my own heart and those oranges are keeping the mosquitos away too. She really goes along with whatever is happening, I would have loved to see her in the middle of the field with all the kids chasing a ball in a clump.
And Oliva, you just keep smiling and looking sweet. You are going to be one content little girl (sigh)
Love you
Aunti Donna
Post a Comment