As you read and enjoy the words written and pictures displayed, we welcome you to enjoy with us often!
We invite you to make comments about the posts you read!
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Nibbles
The kid loves Nibbles. And Nibbles loves to eat...hence his clever name! He is so friendly and squeeks when Chris comes near, thinking he is getting a treat!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nibbles looks like a decendant to Max. He sure is sweet looking. I can understand how people get so attached, they are pretty smart too.
I sure laugh at Olivia, every "Olivia moving" picture she has something in her hand. She must be loving the mobility. Is she actually crawling?
1 comment:
Nibbles looks like a decendant to Max. He sure is sweet looking. I can understand how people get so attached, they are pretty smart too.
I sure laugh at Olivia, every "Olivia moving" picture she has something in her hand. She must be loving the mobility. Is she actually crawling?
Love Aunti Donna
Post a Comment