Friday, June 10, 2011

Bedtime Battles

The bedtime battles have not let up. I'm fact they are gettimg worse. Olivia is happy in Alysons old room but Eric and Alyson would party all night together if we let them. While its sweet that they love each other so much, as with every parent we want to end the day on a good note but its thought being patient for two hours at the end of the day. The best method seems to be staggering bedtime, so one is already asleep when the other comes to bed.

Last night I was especially exhausted and somehow we all ended up in our bed, and this is what Chris found when he came upstairs to see where I was. Needless to say, I got a much needed sleep last night!s
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, staggering bedtimes is probably the way to go. It's a real toughy though, isn't it? But you all look so adorable.

Love you all
Aunti Donna