Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
As you read and enjoy the words written and pictures displayed, we welcome you to enjoy with us often! We invite you to make comments about the posts you read!
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
I hate this part!
Olivia has been evicted from our room, she has moved into the crib and is now shareing a room with her very excited big sister. I missed all my babies when they moved into their own rooms. This one is especially nerve racking having my 6.5 mth old in the same room as my 2 yr old! Neither of them are sleeping through the night but quite honestly I am just hopeing that this magically fixes itself. Last night between the three I was up every hour, I am so tired that the past two nights at some point of getting up at least one of my eyes wouldn't open! And with that, I am off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment