
I hate stickers. I really do. What is their purpose and Why for goodness sakes are they everywhere we go? Safeway gives them. This is a safeway sticker Alyson was given on friday. Yes, it is now affixed to the middle of my living room floor. Below are on my coffee table. And lets get one thing straight, if I wanted stickers on my coffee table in the first place, they certainly would NOT be of Dora. Walmart also hands them out. The other week the woman gave one to each child, placeing one for Olivia on the hood of her jacket. Eric promptly explained to this over zealous walmart employee that Olivia is a baby and she can't have stickers because they are a choking hazard. She laughed!?? Chris just asked what I was writing about and I quote him "Stupid f**king sticker everywhere in the house!" So we together on this one that's for sure. Back to walmart, I remember Eric eating one when he was like 18mths, and worrying I would see the yellow smiley face on the other end during a diaper change, starring me in the face. One year at the chinook stampede breakfast he got a huge rash from this sticker? ??
I am sorry to who severe has bought my children stickers in the past, I really am. The kids loved them, and obviously got use out of them! However stickers will now be banned from the Marsh house in order to preserve mine and Chris's sanity, or that is what remains of it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
2 comments:
Use Goof Off it will take them off .
I am with you with the sticker hate! I find them stuck every where even to the bottom of my own socks. Nail polish remover works too!
Post a Comment