Eric was really into decorating the tree this year, and learing about where all of the decorations had come from. I think I only put one thing on the tree, the rest was Eric.
Mmmmm, Christmas bulbs :)
Eric loves it when Grandpa and Gramma Di call for him, he talks to them every week. Di will usually tell him she has something for him, or is making something, and he gets so excited and tells her "I'll be right there Gramma Di" Then he begs to go to Edmonton for days!
This particular time he decided to put his little sister on the phone to talk too!








1 comment:
Wow, Christmas is so close in your part of the world! Your kids have seen Santa this year, great! Here we only start thinking that we should decorate our house soon. Maybe next week, or 2 weeks from now... :) Interesting story about the community X-mas party, poor parents. I guess the kids were quite satisfied though
Post a Comment