Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blog Changes....

Hello Everyone!

Chris and I would like to thank everyone who continues to view our blog and would like to let you know about some changes with the blog-

As Eric continues to grow and become more recognizable, with safety and personal security in mind for both him and for our family, we have decided to make the blog viewable by invitation only. I have added most of your e-mail addresses to the list and you will receive an e-mail indicating how to get onto the blog. If you haven't received an e-mail, please e-mail me at nugentchristy@yahoo.ca to have your name and e-mail address added. We'll see how this goes, and I appologize for the inconvenience as it might take a little extra time to log on, but thank you for helping us keep the blog private as we continue to share with all of our friends and family!

**The blog will only remain public until Wednesay March 28th** E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns!

Sincerely,
Chris and Christy Marsh

No comments: