






Last week Eric and I took a very quick trip up to Edmonton. We stopped at the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame for bathrooms, and I was pleased, it was a lot easier to pull in and out of there than at Gasoline Alley, and the bathroom section of it, is open 24hrs a day, so if you are headed to Edmonton its a good place for a pit stop, oh, and they have a little store area for snacks and a microwave and stuff. No where to really sit or anything, but outside there are tables. Anyways, you can also go into the Hall of Fame for $4 for an adult. BUT, beware of the gophers....there was one under our car when I went to put Eric into the car...So I put my feet up, cause I was afraid he was going to bite me!! On the way into the city we stopped over at Great Granny's House, and coincidently - my Aunt Betty arrive about 15 minutes after we got there! So it was Eric's first time meeting her, it was great! That evening Eric visited with grandma and grandpa, and then on Saturday morning, we headed over to Auntie Maureen and Uncle Warren's house where Auntie Shauna P was visiting from Grande Cache! It was their first time meeting Eric. So Shauna and Mark got married last September 3rd.....and Shauna and I hadn't seen each other for over a year before this visit!!! Its hard to believe, but we always pick up where we leave off just fine! So now, Shauna is pregnant, she's as pregnant as Eric is old!!! Too funny. I showed Eric her belly (not very big yet:) and told him his new best friend was in there! We had a nice visit, Shauna and I went out for a bit and Maureen and Warren spent time with Eric, Maureen and Eric had a nice nap together (see picture!). We even measured Eric's height on the wall...I am on there from high school, its really a tradition. I told them that if there house was ever on fire, that they better move quick and get the tools to take out that part of the wall, and save it! So we drove home on Saturday night and Eric wasn't into driving at all to say the least. He screamed most of the trip home, let's just say that I have now visited almost every roadside turnout that I have previously driven by! Each time, I took him out of his seat he was fine..smiling and cooing away at me! Yes, hindsight, pretty funny! So at the last stop, just before Airdrie, I tried to make Eric a deal. I would let him drive and I could fall asleep for the rest of the trip in his car seat untiul we got home....heance the pictures. Only one problem....his feet didn't reach the pedals. Darn!
No comments:
Post a Comment