Sunday, August 20, 2006

Our Weekend!






We had a great weekend! On Friday evening Chris bought Eric a Jumperoo! Eric likes it, for short periods of time right now as he gets used to it. He looks really cute in it.

On Tuesday Eric and I are going to drive up to Edmonton to do some visiting with friends and family who have been patiently waiting! I think it'll be a good trip, it will be Eric's first real overnight trip....unfortunatley Chris can't make it up this time because he has to work, but there will be plenty of other opportunities for us to all go together!

Just wanted to "give a shout out" to a dedicated "fan" who told me on Saturday night that she checks our blog each day at work on her lunch hour....you know who you are..... hugs from Eric!!!

I also want to thank everyone for visiting our blog and writing comments, its been a lot of fun doing this, and I enjoy sharing our adventures and new pictures with all of you :)

1 comment:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

I hope you had a great time at the wedding it looked like your friend had a great time looking after both of the kids together. Have a great day give me a call sometime!