


Well, Its been over two weeks, and its hard to believe. We waited so long for him and wondered what he would be like and here he is! We are slowly adjusting. I am amazed at how well the recovery is going from my C- Section. I am still sore and have to take it easy but overall its going well. Our little man have was at the doctors for his scheduled wellness check on Friday and peed on the nurse, it was pretty funny because I saw something dripping from the examination table and it took me a second to clue in! Actually, the even funnier part....The nurse pulled that crinkly paper off but when the doctor came in he hopped up and sat on the table and I am pretty sure that there was still pee there.....He weighs 9lbs 7 ounces now which is great. He's growing well. Last night he slept until 3 am and then 6am then until 9am - It was wonderful and restored our hope! Grandpa and Grandma Nugent got Eric this cool Ocean Wonders monitor that projects an ocean scene onto the ceiling and makes ocean wave sounds, not only does he LOVE it and it puts him to sleep, but it also put both Chris and I to sleep too!
Love Chris, Christy and Eric
2 comments:
Oh wow I can't believe it's been 2 weeks either! time sure does fly. Now it's my turn Christy! Hopefully I will talk to you sometime this week. Love ya guys!
Love the pictures .. .I can't believe he's more than 2 weeks old now .. wow. He's so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again ..and of course hold Eric.
xoxo
Auntie Nicole ( G-Auntie for Eric)
Post a Comment