As you read and enjoy the words written and pictures displayed, we welcome you to enjoy with us often!
We invite you to make comments about the posts you read!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Almost Ready....
We're getting ready! Baby's nursery is painted, crib put together without cursing! We have a couple blue and a couple pink outfits just so that we are ready!
I love the blog. I'm excited to see it updated lots. Keep an eye on mine as well as you know I will have mine updated lots. Hopefully every couple of days. Room looks good and the clothes are very cute as well. Can't wait to share our experiences together as we both give birth around the same time and learn to deal with a new baby! How exciting. Alisha
1 comment:
I love the blog. I'm excited to see it updated lots. Keep an eye on mine as well as you know I will have mine updated lots. Hopefully every couple of days.
Room looks good and the clothes are very cute as well. Can't wait to share our experiences together as we both give birth around the same time and learn to deal with a new baby! How exciting.
Alisha
Post a Comment